Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Burg Rotenhan



Remember what I said at the beginning of my last post? Well, I found a castle in Germany that I am nuts about. Oh, I'm sure that the more I look I'll find more that I like, but this one is the first. It doesn't have a thrilling history or anything, but I think that it is absolutely beautiful.


It is Burg Rotenhan, located a ways north of the Ebern village of Eyrichshof in Landkreis Haßberge, Unterfranken, Bavaria, Germany.


Since there is really not very much to say about this place, I'll just show you these awesome pictures.




I think that these are some of the coolest stairs that I have ever seen. I never seen any quite like them.

I love the arched doorway in the picture above.


I think that this place is so very amazing. I find this heap of rocks more fascinating and beautiful than all of the other grand palaces in Germany.


This last picture is my favorite.
Though I would like to see Lichtenstein castle, I would Utterly Adore seeing Burg Rotenhan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I literally gasped when I saw the first picture! Very neat!!

~ A.K. ~

Julie said...

Aren't they great! And yeah, the first one is really cool. :)

Thanks for commenting!