Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Burg Rotenhan



Remember what I said at the beginning of my last post? Well, I found a castle in Germany that I am nuts about. Oh, I'm sure that the more I look I'll find more that I like, but this one is the first. It doesn't have a thrilling history or anything, but I think that it is absolutely beautiful.


It is Burg Rotenhan, located a ways north of the Ebern village of Eyrichshof in Landkreis Ha├čberge, Unterfranken, Bavaria, Germany.


Since there is really not very much to say about this place, I'll just show you these awesome pictures.




I think that these are some of the coolest stairs that I have ever seen. I never seen any quite like them.

I love the arched doorway in the picture above.


I think that this place is so very amazing. I find this heap of rocks more fascinating and beautiful than all of the other grand palaces in Germany.


This last picture is my favorite.
Though I would like to see Lichtenstein castle, I would Utterly Adore seeing Burg Rotenhan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I literally gasped when I saw the first picture! Very neat!!

~ A.K. ~

Julie said...

Aren't they great! And yeah, the first one is really cool. :)

Thanks for commenting!